- FEVUP BRANDS INC. (“MATMAZEL”) processes your personal data as data controller and aims to inform you about the privacy and protection of personal data.
- Except for <www.matmazel.com> website; a logo, sign, etc. belonging to MATMAZEL can be displayed on a site does not mean to be belonging to FEVUP BRANDS and does not mean that this Policy will be valid for that site. Herein Policy only covers the above-mentioned domain name and the mobile version linked to this domain name. Similarly, this Policy will not cover in terms of links given to third parties by MATMAZEL.
- Data processing represents a process that starts with obtaining personal data for the first time by fully or partially automated or non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system, and any subsequent processing. Online sales and marketing activities of MATMAZEL are carried out by Fevup Brands Inc. (“FEVUP”).
- You may review our informing text for the processing of your personal data, processing purposes and legal grounds. Your personal data is processed limited to the purposes stated in the text.
- Your personal data is used in financial (billing etc.), shipment, delivery and legal processes. MATMAZEL cannot be held responsible for the loss of rights in case of false or incorrectly provided personal data and the damages that may arise before third parties. Therefore, we ask you to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the information provided in your transactions on <matmazel.com>.
- PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- MATMAZEL processes your personal data in the legal period in accordance with Articles 4 and 7 of the Law. If no period is stipulated in the legislation, personal data is only processed for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed. In the absence of a valid reason for further storage of a data, the data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized. In this context, MATMAZEL takes the necessary administrative and technical measures, establishes the personal data retention and destruction policy and principles accordingly, and ensures that personal data is kept in accordance with these principles.
- Personal data is not preserved by MATMAZEL, considering that it can be used again later or for any other reason.
- Orders created by the customer are delivered by MATMAZEL in a physical place with limited access and customer confidentiality is prioritized. Only the authorized persons are given the right to access, correct or delete the personal information processed about them by MATMAZEL, and third parties cannot interfere with the process in any way.
- Customers are requested to keep their firewall active when making payments on the website, to use an antivirus system, and not to make banking transactions over public networks. MATMAZEL cannot be held liable for security or privacy problems caused by customers.
- PAYMENT SECURITY
- MATMAZEL prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop on the <matmazel.com> website. MATMAZEL uses the Shopify payment system, which complies with international security standards. Payments are made with 3D Secure Payment method. Although MATMAZEL has a system that controls the tracking and payment status of the orders placed, 3D Secure takes into account parameters such as basket amount, product type, first use of the card, whether the transaction was made with 3D Secure Secure Payment before, address change, and the risk situation. can decide whether to control or not.
- Your credit card information is not stored or seen in our system in any way. When entering your credit card information, you are expected to make sure that you are using an antivirus system on your device, that you are operating in an area that is not visible to everyone, and that you are operating on a secure network. In case of doubt, contact your bank. Before each transaction, you should check your recipient and billing information, update it if necessary, and check it after the transaction. If you want to change the information, you can contact the call center.
- Shopify is liable from the confidentiality of personal data during the payment and confirmation process.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- As of GDPR, data subjects may exercise below-listed rights:
- The right to be informed (to get information about collected personal data)
- The right of access (whether their personal information is being processed)
- The right to rectification (to update any inaccurate or incomplete personal data)
- The right to object processing (to stop processing in lawful base for processing)
- The rights to restrict processing (to limit processing personal data)
- The right to data portability (to get data in structured and machine-readable format/to transfer)
- The right to be forgotten (the right to erasure)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- CONTACT US
To send your questions, opinions, to exercise your rights or other requests regarding the interpretation or application of this Policy: email@example.com